OCAD Course Setting
Course Setting works seamlessly with OCAD map files.
If multiple copies are required then select Course Setting for Teams.
Note: OCAD Course Setting functionality is already included in OCAD Starter, Orienteering and Mapping Solutions editions.
- Symbol sets for Foot-O, MTB-O, Trail-O, Ski-O.
- Normal & Score style courses. Even both in one event.
- Stage Relays with Team or Leg variations.
- Minimise course planning errors.
- Auto climb and length calculations.
- Butterfly format.
- Caters for map changes.
- Software as a download.
Orienteering clubs desiring a very economical way of providing course setting capability to regular course planners and controllers, without buying additional copies of OCAD cartography editions.
Rogaining associations using georeferenced maps can now avoid common course setting errors thanks to the inbuilt rules.