OCAD 12 Course Setting
Course Setting works seamlessly with OCAD map files. It provides clubs with a very economical way of providing regular course planners and controllers without buying additional copies of OCAD cartography editions.
Note: OCAD Course Setting functionality is already included in OCAD Starter, Orienteering and Professional editions.
- Symbol sets for Foot-O, MTB-O, Trail-O, Ski-O.
- Normal & Score style courses. Even both in one event.
- Stage Relays with Team or Leg variations.
- Minimise course planning errors.
- Auto climb and length calculations.
- Butterfly format.
- Map changes.
- Software as a download.
Orienteering clubs desiring a very economical way of providing course setting capability to regular course planners and controllers, without buying additional copies of OCAD cartography editions.
Rogaining associations using georeferenced maps can now avoid common course setting errors thanks to the inbuilt rules.