Features for individuals & clubs
- lower cost over 3 years than was OCAD 12 single-user
- get 2 Teams licences for every single-user v12, v11 trade-in
- the most features for orienteering mapping
- simple to use DEM Wizard for lidar data
- new File Wizard georeferences your base map
- very, very high
- occasional issues promptly resolved first line or OCAD hq
- club official allocates & reallocates licences
- great for temporary project workers
- move tyro mappers from Starter to Orienteering easily
- already delivered DEM, GPS, editing… see below
- coming Lidar+, Sketchboard… see below
- all Teams licences on same version always
- OCAD in Cloud ensures consistent map versioning
- File: Create DTM from Google Maps API option added to New Map Wizard.
- View: 64x Zoom supported.
- Select: Save Selection , Reload Selection and Edit Selection added to Orienteering edition.
- Editing Objects: Move overlapping Vertices/ Segments in one single step.
- Editing Objects: Snapping available in Orienteering Edition
- Symbol Set: Report added.
- Map: Check Legibility to validate your map meets the ISOM 2017 requirements.
- DEM: Create Contour Lines: Create smoothed contour lines using topographic position index (TPI).
- DEM: Create Contour Lines: Use different symbols for depressions.
- DEM: Create Contour Lines: Load symbols from template for faster assignment to the different types of contour lines.
- DEM: Extract landform or vegetation point features directly from DEM with the Extract Features function.
- DEM: Auto vectorise cliffs using Extract Cliff Features from Black Pixels function.
- GPS: Laser Rangefinder now available in Orienteering edition.
- GPS: Automatically use GPS position for drawing.
- Course Setting: IOF XML import added (course objects, courses, classes).
- Course Setting: Option for Continuous Control Numbering – added for one-man relays.
- Course Setting: Export Courses in KMZ format for Google Earth.
- Course Setting: Export Course Scheme as an OCAD file.
- Course Setting: Copy Course Scheme to clipboard as bitmap (raster).
Coming feature improvements
- to LiDAR point cloud manager
- to Legibility conformance – delivered
- to New Map Wizard – delivered
- to Course setting – delivered
- and customer wish list items
- see OCAD help wiki for current list
Prices change each Tuesday according to exchange rate. Dismiss